Direct Debit is available for selected Thomas Cook, Airtours or Manos branded package holidays booked more than 14 weeks before departure, for full terms and conditions click here.
Price Changes Before Booking
The holidays, flights and prices you may have seen on our website or e-mail, are not live. Although prices and availability are updated very regularly, holidays and flights are subject to availability and prices can change at any time. When you make a search on our website for a specific holiday or flight , our website will then check the live availability and price with the tour operator, therefore please allow for changes to occur before your final price is confirmed. Prices are inclusive of pre-payable taxes & charges but at selected hotels local taxes may be payable on check out and arrival/departure taxes may apply in some destinations.
Hurry: Late Availability Messages
We may indicate on our holiday search pages when certain holidays have a low number of flight seats or rooms available. By hovering over the "i" symbol next to an availability message, you can find out when the availability message was last updated. Because these pages of our website do not show 'live' availability, it is possible the holiday you select may have more or less availability or not be available at all when you try to book. Tour Operators also occasionally make more rooms or flight seats available subject to their suppliers availability of rooms/seats and also as a result of e.g. cancellations.
Luggage Allowance & In-flight Meals
Luggage allowance can vary on the holidays available on our website. The allowance is usually a minimum of 15kgs per person but can vary by airline and tour operator and the type of holiday you choose. Also, some holidays include in-flight meals but in some cases meals are pre-bookable at an extra charge. If booking within 4 days of travel, in-flight meals are compulsory on some holidays and a charge will be included in your holiday costing. Some airlines do not offer pre-bookable catering but you can usually purchase a snack on-board.
If your holiday includes a resort transfer (between airport and hotel) this will be clearly stated. Prices on selected late availability holidays will not include resort transfers (between airport and hotel) in the first price you are see, but these will be offered to you at an extra cost on the optional extras page - if you would like a transfer to be included in your package, please ensure you select this service. *Please note: For Villa holidays transfers are NOT included in your price.
*Please note: If your holiday is in USA then car hire is usually included in the holiday price instead of transfers.
Late Booking Fee
A Late Booking Fee is a small charge that will apply to all bookings made within 15 days of departure. The charge will be a minimum of £20 per person. You will be advised of the applicable fee at the time of booking.
Kids from £1 on selected Thomas Cook & Airtours holidays
There are a limited number of holidays available where the first child pays from £1 (plus any applicable supplements). These are available at selected properties on selected dates from all UK airports. These places are obviously popular and go quickly, so make sure you book early. There are a limited number of first child places available from £1 and when these have sold out we will show the first child our lowest available current child price at the time of enquiry.
Child Price Conditions on Thomas Cook & Airtours holidays
1. Children paying a child price, must share a room with at least two persons paying the full adult price.
2. Third and subsequent children pay the 2nd child price applicable at the time of booking with the exception of longhaul destinations (unless specified otherwise). On Thomas Cook Signature holidays, please ask you Travel Advisor for details of child price offers/discounts.
3. All children must pay any applicable holiday supplements in full (such as; optional meal arrangements, flight extras, superior room supplements).
4. Children DO NOT count toward apartment/villa/suite/ studio occupancy levels for the purpose of determining any applicable under occupancy charges/supplements.
5. Infants under two years of age on the day of RETURN pay £39 (shorthaul), £49 (medium haul) and £59 (longhaul) on all flights with Thomas Cook Airlines (subject to change). These charges are for an infant sitting on an adults lap. Charges for infants flying with other airlines may vary, ask your travel advisor for latest prices. See also
6. The full adult deposit must be paid for all children except infants. If the child price is less than the deposit amount the difference between the deposit and child price will be deducted from the final holiday balance.
7. Child ages must not exceed the age limit stated of the accommodation (usually 12 years unless stated otherwise). Ages must be applicable to the relevant date of return. If a child is subsequently older on the date of return than originally specified at the time of booking, this may mean they no longer qualify for a child price and you will have to pay the full adult fare, plus any admin fees before the party can travel. Please check carefully before booking.
8. There may be restrictions on room types and board basis that child prices are available for so please check carefully the details of the offer when you book.
9.. Certain hotels, resorts, tours and excursions may not be suitable for children or infants. You should read the brochure description carefully to make sure that they meet your needs. In many cities in the USA, people under 21 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Calls to 0871 & 0844 Numbers
Calls to our 0871 numbers cost 13p per minute, and calls to our 0844 numbers cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s network access charge.