We know that it’s difficult to budget for a whole holiday at once. That’s why we’ve decided to make it really easy for you with our direct debit payment option. It’s easy to secure you’re holiday with one small deposit, allowing you to spread the cost over the following months. There are no extra charges, fees or hidden costs if you set up a direct debit instalment option. You’re payments are protected by the direct debit guarantee.
You can always choose to opt out of Direct Debit and return to paying your balance in a normal way.
**Direct Debit Guarantee
Instalments are administered using a Direct Debit payment scheme and processed on behalf of Thomas Cook Retail Ltd, by GoCardless. GoCardless is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, registration number 597190, for the provision of payment services. GoCardless is a BACS approved bureau
• This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debit
• If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit GoCardless will notify you 3 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request GoCardless to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
• If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by GoCardless or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
• If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when GoCardless asks you to
• You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us at the same time.